Submissions for contributed talks should address the conference topic, broadly construed. Specific topics to be addressed may include (but are not limited to):
- Foundational questions about the role of truth theories within semantics/theories of meaning
- The semantics of action and event sentences and, more generally, eventuality-semantics
- The paratactic account of indirect speech and attitude reports
- The role of conventions in the determination of linguistic meaning
- The notion of logical form
- The role of truth-conditional semantics for metaphysics and other philosophical enterprises
- The notion of radical interpretation
- The connection between foundational theories of meaning and descriptive semantic theories
Please include two pdf documents with your submission:
- A coversheet including your name, affiliation, and the title of your abstract.
- An extended abstract of around 1000 words, prepared for anonymous review.
Please send your submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission deadline: June 30
Decision: July 21
Conference: September 12-14